1. Server IP: Candyverse.org | #1 Sweetest Minecraft Server
    Dismiss Notice

Duplica's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Duplica, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Duplica

Duplica New Member

1) Basic Information -

• Minecraft Username: Duplica
    • Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): Calicalicokitty
    • What's your timezone?: Amsterdam / GMT+2
    • Do you know any other languages?: Dutch
    • Are you staff on any other servers?: No
    • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (List your Discord tag #): Yes, Duplica#9299
    • Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: Yes
    • Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: Not a rank, but i did donate.

1) How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
    About 8 years. I started playing in 2011 with a joined account that me and my sister made.

2) How long have you been apart of CANDYVERSE?
    :
    I've joined about 4 days ago.
    3) Why do you wish to become a helper?:
    I love helping people and I think this server is a friendly server that is a fun environment.
    4) Are you active on the forums?:
    I will be, my account was just activated.
    5) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
    I will try to be online at least 2 hours a day, more on days possible.
    6) Have you ever been banned or punished on any on the server? If so, please include details (if applicable): Not that I can remember.

7) SCENARIO: You punish a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
    : If they did something wrong, I will not unmute them. I will explain why they got punished and if they kept going I would mute them on the discord or wherever they're spamming me .

8) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences
    :
    Yes I've been staff on a few small server and even owned my own server but because of too little time.
    9) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:
    I still follow and education, I am in my last year of nursing school which means a lot of internship and irregular shifts, so I would not be abled to be online everyday around the same time.
    10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:
    I would ask the people not to spam and tell them I would look into it. I would revisit the situation (i will always try to screen record/ screenshot a ban reason) and if the situation is not 100% clear I will ask another staff member to look at the evidence and see what they think.
    11) Is there anything else we should know about you?:
    Just keep in mind my irregular shifts, I will be online everyday but some days it won't be as much as others but I will still be active in discord whenever I'm on break or travelling to answer questions or reports.

2. ItsStriker

ItsStriker New Member

I think that it is wonderful that you are applying to the forums!
    However, I can't really see much thought put into your application, and I would really like to see you elaborate on some things. Questions 3-10 should be taken time on, and you should speak your heart with them.
    For now, sorry.
    No Support -1

3. Duplica

Duplica New Member

Thanks for your reply. I did put much thought into it, but I’m not a story teller, i want to make my point clear without anything around it. Thanks for reading it though.

4. ItsStriker

ItsStriker New Member

Okay! I see that you were trying to be concise with your application. There were some grammatical issues with it as well that I saw. This shows that you maybe didn't thoroughly check it over, or just didn't care. You care as you are applying, but I don't see enough commitment or time put into it to give a support.

5. Duplica

Duplica New Member

My first language is not English. I am Dutch and yes my grammar isn’t always 100% but as far as I know, having perfect grammar is not a requirement. Not everything is perfect in life unfortunately:) Have a great day.

6. ItsStriker

ItsStriker New Member

Well, thank you for being so nice!